Essential Guidelines for Admission for 2021-22
1. Candidates are advised to visit the admission website before filling the online admission application form.The given sample paper should be taken for practice first so that there is no chance of any mistake while filling the main form.
2. The department does not provide hostel facility to the students. Therefore, the applicants are advised to carefully select the institute as per their convenience.
3. To participate in the online admission counseling, the candidate will have to deposit the prescribed application fee which is that is as follows:
1000rs (non refundable) fee will be charged from the general category candidates.
500rs (non-refundable) fee will be charged from the candidates of Scheduled Castes and Economically Backward Classes (EWS).
No fee will be charged from female applicants.
After the seat allotment in the Jindakhila counselling, you will If attendance is not recorded and admission fee is not deposited, then he will be given the next.For participating in admission counseling, students will have to deposit Rs 500 and girl students Rs 2500 online. online fee of Rs. Will have to deposit.
4. DGT being run in the state and private industrial training institutes located in the state, from the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) constituted under the Government of India and the State Vocational Training Institute of the state government Training Council (SCVT).
5. Applicant will not have to fill separate online application form for admission to SCVT NCVT trades. The option to choose both types of professions will be available in the online application form.
6. Applicants have clearly filled the online application after reading the detail booklet clearly Online application will not be considered. Against such erroneously filled online application.The Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana will not have any responsibility.
7. The applicant should keep a copy of the printout of the submitted application form after filling it online.
8. After submitting the online application form by filling the prescribed fee, the applicant should not do any correction in it, if there is a mistake in the form or if it has to be amended, then in such a situation, the new form is filled only after canceling the old filled form. for which fee has to be applied for iti
9. Government (Women) / Private (Women) Industrial Training Institutes, 100% seats are reserved for women. and 30 out of the seats available for admission in all other co-education institutions Percentage seats are reserved for women.
10. Syllabus and examination of all trades will be as per annual pattern
11. The candidate should upload the scanned copies of all his original certificates on the admission portal. There is no need to go to the institute at the time of compulsory admission. Admission will be granted on the basis of these scanned copies on the admission portal only if all the necessary documents are not uploaded. Admission will be cancelled.