Haryana ITI Admission Required Documents 2021-22.
Note: Candidate should read the prospectus completely before filling the admission form.
1. Your personal mobile
2. E-mail ID
3. Family Id
4. Aadhaar Card No.
5. Certificate of Educational Qualification (8th/10th/12th)
(If your obtained CGPA in 8th / 10th / 12th to get the right place in the merit. If yes, then calculate the marks obtained in percentage)
6. Caste certificate
(SC/SC deprived/ BCA/ BCB/PH/
EWS (of General category) /EX Serviceman (ESM) etc.)
For reservation in Haryana quota for uploading in the form.
7. Your latest photo.
8.Haryana Permanent Resident Certificate / Adomosile PayTm / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Online Counseling Fee (Facility of Rs 50 SC, / Google Pay etc.
Economically backward class and Rs 100 for other category candidates) and deposit of admission fee To get it done
9. Fatherless / Orphan / Widow / Widow’s children extra in merit
certificate for points
Where are you? List of occupations (for information and selection of decreasing occupations on the basis of priority
10. List of institutes where you want to take admission for information and selection of institutes
11. Your Bank Account No.) IFSC Code etc.
For scholarship application after admission
In the online admission application form, candidates can fill maximum 15 choices of profession / institute according to their qualification. The candidate should fill only those options in which to take admission because after the seat is allotted, if the student does not take admission, then he/she will be debarred from participating in the next admission counseling process. However, if he wants to participate, the student will get Rs.500 and the student will get Rs.250.
Fines have to be paid.
• Before filling the admission form, keep your photo documents scanned in the computer so that without delay can be uploaded. • The size of each scanned document should be less than 250 KB. Interested candidates can make sample admission available on the departmental website after arranging the above documents.