Haryana ITI Admission Seat Allotment Process 2021-22.
Seat Allotment Process
Following for government and private industrial training institutes for admission in the training session 2021-22. The procedure is as prescribed:
1. While filling the online application form, the applicant may apply for any government and private industrial training in Haryana state.Applicant Can apply for any trade of the institute (affiliated to SCVT/NCVT). The number of seats will be available online on the basis of reservation at institute level and occupation wise.
2. The candidate will be given an option to choose different professions/institutions on the Admission Portal so that he/she can fill the options as per your choice and put the filled options in the order of preference online Submit on the Admission Portal.
3. In the online admission application form, candidates can fill up to 15 choices of profession/institution as per their qualification. The candidate should fill only this option in which to take admission because after the seat is allotted If the student does not take admission in the student, then he/she will be debarred from participating in the upcoming admission counseling process will be given. However, if he wants to participate, then the student will have to pay a fine of Rs 500 and the girl student Rs 250.
4. The seat will be allotted on the basis of merit among the choices of the institute/businesses filled by the applicant in the application form and according to the availability of vacant seats in the trade/institution in the order of preference of the options.
5. After the completion of the registration process on the online counseling portal, two separate merit lists will be prepared on the basis of educational qualification at the state level. Preference will be given to such trades in which the minimum prescribed qualification for admission is passed, candidates who have passed 10th in those trades, if available. 10th pass In the event of non-availability of candidates, the admission of the 8th pass candidates will be done.
The minimum educational qualification prescribed is 10th pass on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th
But a merit list will be prepared and the trades for which the prescribed minimum educational qualification is 10+2 pass.
Merit list will be prepared for the trades on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2.
6. Allotment of trade/institution to the applicant on the basis of his/her educational qualification (additional preference marks if be any. The selection will be done on the basis of merit only from the selected options.
Note 1: The details of minimum egoistic educational qualification and occupation wise training period of various trades approved by Directorate General of Training, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India are available on Annexure A for guidance, in which any amendments / changes / additions should be made by the Government of India. Feather Accordingly training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Note 2. It is not necessary that after filling the maximum number of choices of professions/institutions in the admission form by the applicant.If the candidate gets admission on any of the options filled, the candidate’s admission will be obtained in the merit list.
Depends on the rank secured and the availability of seats on that rank in the respective trade.