KEY DATES FOR ADMISSION PROCESS
Schedule for admission to 3 YEAR, 4 YEAR, 5 YEAR INTEGRATED AND 6 YEAR
INTEGRATED PROGRAMS being run in the University Teaching Departments/
Institutes/ Centres and MDU-CPAS, Gurugram
(a) Opening of portal for Online Registration 20.08.2021and submission of Application
(b) Last Date for submission of Application 31.08.2021
(c) Online Documents Verification 21.08.2021 to 02.09.2021
(d) Display of Discrepency List on the University 03.09.2021 Website
(e) Removal of Discrepencies (The candidate may 04.09.2021 to 05.09.2021 submit the hard copy of the required documents, if any for removal of discrepencies OR send the same on the official e-mail of the concerned Heads/Directors as given in the Prospectus)
(f) Display of Overall Provisional Merit List 07.09.2021
(g) Redressal of grivences/objections on provisional 08.09.2021 merit list if any (reported upto 5.00 PM)
(h) Display of updated overall Merit List and 09.09.2021 1st Merit Listand fee submission (valid upto 11.09.2021)
(i) Commencement of the classes w.e.f. 13.09.2021
(j) Display of 2nd Merit Listand Fee submission 13.09.2021 (valid upto 14.09.2021).
(k) Display of 3rd Merit List & Fee submission 16.09.2021
(l) Display of Vacant Seats if any for Physical 18.09.2021 counselling
(m)Physical Counselling of vacant seats, if any 20.09.2021 and fee submission
(n) Final Cut Off Date for Admission 30.09.2021
PROGRAMS OFFERED, DURATION, INTAKE AND ELIGIBILITY
Mode of Admission: Academic Merit
1. Candidates are required to fill seprate online application form for admissions to various programs
offered by MDU-CPAS Gurugram.
2. Candidates are required to fill separate online form for admission underSupernumerary seats.
3. No change will be allowed in the following fields after submission of application form:
i) Candidate’s Name ii) Father’s Name iii) Mother’s Name
iv) Date of Birth v) Reservation Category vi) Program
vii) Supernumerary seat/Quota.
4. No document will be accepted after closing date for removal of discrepencies i.e. 05.09.2021.
5. Fees has to be submitted online through Debit Card/Net Banking only.
6. The candidate must submit fee receipt to the concerned Head of the department through email
or in person.
7. Classes will be held online/offline as per the instructions received from the State Government due to
on-going COVID-19 pandemic from time to time.
There will be a separate Prospectus/Handbook for admission to the following Programs
including Supernumerary seats:
i) PG Programs of the UTDs and MDU-CPAS, Gurugram
ii) Foreign Students.
iii) Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Programs
As per decision taken by the State Government conveyed by the Technical Education
Department Memo No. 1040-60 dated 08.07.2021, the admission to B.Pharm.& B. Pharm.
(LEET) Programsrun by the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and various B.Tech.
Programs run by the University Institute of Engineering & Technology, MDU, Rohtak shall be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula.
Detailed information can be seen on Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula,
List of Original Documents to be uploaded (JPEG format only) with the application form:
1. MatriculationCertificate (as proof of age)
2. Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
3. Detailed MarksCard (DMC) of the qualifying examination (12th)
4. CharacterCertificate from the institute last attended
5. Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in theProspectus
6. Latest income certificate issued by the competent authority of the Haryana Govt. on or after 01.04.2021,wherever applicable.
7. Certificate claiming weightages, if applicable.
8. Haryana resident certificate, if applicable.
9. Documentary proof in support of respective Supernumerary category, if applicable.
10. Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable, as per format in Appendix-U
The provisionally admitted candidate will be required to submit the above mentioned
original documents alongwith two sets of self attested photocopies, antiragging affidavit
(candidate & parents) on or before 30.09.2021 in the Departments/Institutes/Centres/MDUCPAS for further processing by the University,failing which the admission shall stand cancelled