Mdu All Courses Special Chance Last Date Extend Notice Out
Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak
It is notified for the information of all concerned that on the request of students, the Vice-Chancellor, in anticipation of the approval of the Academic Council, has accorded permission to grant a specialchance to the students of various UG/PG courses who couldn’t pass the course within the admissible chances as per ordinance, subject to fulfilment of following criteria/conditions :-
1. The students who enrolled himself/herself for their particular course in the year 2005 onwards and availed all his/her admissible chances as provided in the Scheme of Exam, stands availed/exhausted till the last exam i.e., July/Aug,2021, shall only be eligible for this special chance. If anyone who has any admissible chance to pass the degree at his/her credit, as of now, shall not be eligible for this
2. The Examination For panel for this special chance shall be live from 24.08.2021 to 13/09/2021 on the university portal.it is notified for information of all concerned that the last date, for submission of online Examination Form for Special Chance of all UG/PG Courses, earlier notified as l3.09.202L,is now extended upto 24.09.2021.The other conditions as contained in Notification dated 24.08.2021 shall remain unchanged,
3. The examination for special chance shall be held in offline mode only and at the premises of University Campus. In case of any student getting positive of Covid-19 and unable to take exam through offline mode shall be provided another chance in offline mode only on some another convenient date in future as decided by the University authorities. This shall, however, be subject to production of a valid RTPCR report issued by the Govt./Civil Hospitals only and no extra fee shall be charged from such students. The test report must be submitted by the student concerned well before the date of concerned examination otherwise the same shall not be considered. No online examination will be held in any circumstances for this special chance.
4. The examinations for this special chance shall be held tentatively in the month of September/October, 2021, depending on the situation of Covid -19 and subject to the guidelines issued by the State Govt./Central Bodies.
5. For this special chance, Exam wise/Course wise fee shall be chargeable as under:
6. The students are also advised that before submission of online examination form and fee, they must check/ensure their eligibility, and in case of any doubt, they must confirm it concerned Result Branch. If any “INELIGIBLE STUDENT/CANDIDATE” submits his/her examination form and fee without ensuring his/her eligibility, then he/she will be solely responsible for the same and the examination fee deposited by him/her will not be refunded by the University in any case. All the students desirous of availing this chance are advised to read the following conditions/instructions carefully:
a) The examination for the special chance shall be conducted as per the scheme/syllabi, as applicable for each course.
b) The examination forms and fee shall be filled up through online mode as notified by the University.
c) The schedule of examination/declaration of result will be notified depending on administrative requirement of the University and students will have no claim for early conduct of examination as well as declaration of result.
d) This special chance is admissible to complete the Degree (course) for such students who have re-appear in one or more papers (subjects) and also for improvement of division, who could not improve division within their admissible chances. However, Imprpvement is not permissible for B.Ed.course,
v) The special chance will also be admissible for the students of PG Programme for Improvement of their marks from less than 55% to 55% or above.