Haryana Open School Admission Form, Fee, Eligibility & Instructions 2021-22
Haryana Board of School Education
Haryana Open School
Candidates who have appeared in Haryana Open School Secondary Senior Secondary Examination March-2022
To apply for Fresh/ CTP/Additional/ Re Appear / Partial Improvement Full Improvement Category, they can apply online on the Board’s website www.bseh.org.in as per the following schedule.
Important guidelines for Haryana Open School Admission
All the candidates are instructed that before applying online, the eligibility of the examination is given below.
1.Follow all the instructions carefully and only after filling your application form, no fee will be refunded in view of the possibility of any mistake during the online application.
2. While applying online, all the entries should be entered correctly by the candidate and at the time of online application, only enter the mobile number of your / parent / sister / brother etc. Do not enter the mobile number of any coaching center or cafe. So that the information that is given by the board from time to time in view of the interest of the students can be done.Information directly accessible to the concerned student.
3. Make sure to apply on-line in time. Application / Registered on the above dates means that along with successful registration, the prescribed fee has to be deposited in the bank accounts of the Board’s office. It is often seen that the students come to the board office to collect their roll number mentioning filling the form by taking hard copy of user id and password issued at the time of online application. All such students are informed that User ID or Password is issued for the students to proceed with the form filling process. Those candidates who do not get the prescribed fee for the online application in the bank accounts for the board’s office or the fee goes back to their account while applying online or due to any kind of technical fault in connection with the online application. But in case of non-application, no candidate will be given any relaxation of time. Such students should make sure to complete their application in time, later no such hearing will be entertained by the board. Only those candidates who will have successful registration will be able to print the hard copy. Therefore, after applying on-line, candidates should get their hard copy out and check the filled documents to make sure that the details (Signature, Photo, Aadhar Number, Subject taken, Address, Examination Category, Mobile Number and District) are correct and their The registration done by has been successful.
4 During the online application, it is mandatory to have the photo latest color and digital and scanned with date. The size of the photograph to be scanned must be between 50 to 80 KB and the size of the signature should be between 20 and 30 KB. Scanned photograph and signature will not be valid and roll numbers of such students will not be issued in addition to these given guidelines. No such correction will be done after the issue of the scanned photo signature error on the roll number pay site of the examination. Therefore, candidates should check their signature and photo thoroughly.
5. Those candidates who failed / got compartment in the Secondary / Senior Secondary School Examination, who did not pass the examination and all the last opportunities of the examination have been exhausted. Such candidates can take admission in credit transfer system (CTP category) within two years after the last opportunity is over, and those candidates who have registered for the secondary / senior secondary examination of Open School before March 2020 in complete subjects. Was. If they have not passed the examination and have exhausted all the last chance to appear in the examination, such candidates can take admission in the credit transfer system within two years after the last opportunity is over. In the additional category, on the basis of which the student applies online, that certificate
6. Scanning is mandatory at the time of online application.
7. It is often seen that students send incomplete documents related to their eligibility through post. Such students take the help of cafe people to get their roll number at the start of the examination, special instruction is given for such students to submit it in time to the address given below or manually in the board office, otherwise the roll number will be withheld and In such case the roll number will be given to the student only.
8.Students applying online only for Phase / Additional subject can submit their online application.
Make sure to send the hard copy and the attested copy of the pass certificate by hand / registered post to the following address.Otherwise roll number will not be issued.
Assistant Director (Open School)
Haryana Board of School Education, Hansi Road, Bhiwani-127021