Haryana College UG Admission 1st Merit list Out
YouTube Video : https://youtu.be/pklyqrhbtgo
Guidelines for Colleges & Student before Admission :
1. Parivar Pehchaan Patra (PPP) shall be required for registration towards admission for Haryana residents.
2. Fee Structure shall be as per affiliating University/State Government norms.
3. Weightage for preparing the merit list during session 2021-22 shall also stand same as was in the session 2020-21.
4. The State Reservation Policy shall be followed in letter and spirit during merit list for admission.
5. Merit lists shall be prepared after considering marks of best five subjects in the qualifying examination including weightage and as per State Reservation Policy. In addition, provision of “Defer” the allotted seat by the applicant in the 1st Merit List for reconsideration in 2nd Merit List will be provided subject to the condition that the applicant did not get his first choice in 1st merit list.
6. Online Documents Verification shall be carried out by the college opted as first choice by the applicant. All colleges including Govt. Colleges, Govt. Aided Colleges and Self-Financing Colleges shall be included during the process of Online Documents Verification.
7. The process of filling Sports Seats, if applicable, shall be ensured by the Colleges only during open counselling as per affiliating University/State Government norms.
8. The applicant whose admission is confirmed shall submit his/her original migration certificate in the college within ten days of admission, if he/she has passed the qualifying examination from any Board other than Board of School Education Haryana.
9. Timely submission of Registration Return in the affiliating University shall be ensured by the Colleges only.
10. The colleges shall ensure that seats be filled according to norms only.
11. Refund, if any, to the students shall be ensured by the Colleges as per affiliating university/State Government norms. The college is also authorized to take the short payment, if any, from the student at later stage as per norms.
12. No late fee will be charged from the applicants admitted through Open Counselling during the session 2021-22 due to Covid-19 pandemic situation.
13. Registration on Online Admission Portal is mandatory for admission seekers. In no circumstances, admission without registration on portal shall be allowed.
14. The students will be initially given provisional admission only, subject to the verification of their documents by the College/Affiliating University. In case of any discrepancy, the college is authorized to cancel the provisional admission of the student or change his/her stream/subjects subject to availability of seats & his/her willingness.
15. Queries regarding admissions, if any, be raised at e-mail id:
[email protected] (Helpdesk)
Check 1st Merit list : Click Here