SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Notification Released
Short Information :- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : State Bank of India is invited application for 6160 Apprentices Posts. The detailed notification for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is available on Haryanaalert.com portal. All Interested Candidates can Fill Online Form From 01 September 2023. The last date for submission of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 applications is 21 September 2023. The detailed notification for Apprentices Post is released by State Bank of India . SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Location (Work Place)||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||21.09.2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Full information related to SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate also know about age limit, eligibility, qualification, selection procedure and other information in this article. SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date : 01.09.2023
- Application Last Date : 21.09.2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 300 Rs./-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM : 0 Rs./-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other Payment method which is acceptable by SBI.
Age Limit :- Check Notification
- Age Limit 20-28 Years as Dated. 01.08.2023
- Upper Age Relaxation as per Rules/Norm of State Bank of India
Candidate should have passed in following Criteria :
The Selection Process of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam.
- Local Language Test.
- Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply
- Mode of Application :- Through Online medium.
- Candidate easily fill form by Direct Given Below Link.
- Step 1 : Candidate Fill Application Form.
- Step 2 : Fill all required details Carefully.
- Step 3 : Before Final Submit, Candidate must re-verify own details.
- Step 4 : Candidate pay Fee for Further Processing.
- Step 5 : Candidate must take a printout of the form for further processing.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|