MDU Distance Admission 2022 Online Form
Short Information : Online application form for admission to BA BCOM MA MCOM MLIS MSC(MATHEMATICS) offered by Colleges of Education affiliated to this University are invited w.e.f. 10.03.2022 for the session January-February 2022. Prospectus containing all details and procedure for admission is available on University website MDU.AC.IN . Eligible candidates may apply online and get themselves registered for Admission on the portal as per schedule given in the Prospectus. Updates/changes, if any,will be notified on the Mdu University.MDU Distance Admission 2022 Online Form
Complete information related MDU Distance Admission 2022 Online Form is available on the haryanaalert.com Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information. MDU Distance Admission 2022 Online Form
- Application Start Date : 25/02/2022
- Application Last Date (Without Late Fee): 10/03/2022
- Application Last Date (With Late Fee 500₹): 17/03/2022
- Application Last Date (With Late Fee 1000₹): 24/03/2022
- Application Last Date (With Late Fee 1500₹): 31/03/2022
Course Name & Admission Fee
- B.A. – Gen./ BC : 8100/- | SC/ ST : 5850/-
- B.Com – Gen./ BC : 8700/- | SC/ ST : 6450/-
- M.A. – Gen./ BC : 8700/- | SC/ ST : 5950/-
- M.Com & M.Sc – Gen./ BC : 9900/- | SC/ ST : 6650/-
- Master of Library & Information Sciences – Gen/BC :14500/- | SC/ST : 11250/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode.
- All Educational Certificate and Degree.
- Latest Photo & Signature & thumb impression.
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card (Identity Proof).
- Gap Year if any.
- Caste and Residence Certificate.
- Personal Mobile No. and Gmail Id.
Study Material for Mdu Dde Admission
Each student admitted to a course offered by the DDE will be provided study material. The students may also consult books prescribed/recommended at the end of the relevant syllabi to enlarge scope of learning. The study material will be supplied in soft/hard copy in Hindi or English medium as available with the Directorate of Distance Education, M.D. University, Rohtak.
Notification for Admission
Note : The youth who had taken admission in any course in the first year in February-March 2021 can now fill their form for admission in their second year, whose last date is 10 March 2022.
How to Apply
Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for MDU Distance Admission 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for MDU DDE Admission 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Click on “Create Your Account (For Student not having MDU Registration Number)”.
- Fill your Mob. No & email ID and send OTP
- Click on “Candidate not having MDU Registration No.” & enter user ID & Password to login.
- Fill up all the required information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Photo, Signature, Thumb & Identity Proof & Educational Qualification Details.
- Click on “Pay Fees (New Student Only)” & proceed to “Click Here”
- Select all undertaking /Declaration then click “Confirm and proceed to make payment”
- Print the application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Offical Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryanaalert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|