IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 -Notification Released
Short Information : IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Delhi has invited application of Assistant Administrative Officer, Accounts & Audit Assistant, Junior Engineer, Engineer, Etc. Post on Regular Basis. The detailed notification for IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 is available on Haryanaalert.com portal. All Eligible Candidate Male & Female Can Submit their Application from 17 February 2023. The last date for submission of IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment applications is 27 March 2023. IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
Complete information related to IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Other more Information regarding this Bharti Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information are Fully mention in this article. IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Delhi|
|Post Name||Various Non-Teaching Post|
|Job Location (Work Place)||Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27.03.2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online Submit|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
- Application Start Date : 17.02.2023
- Application Last Date : 27.03.2023
- Admit Card Date : Soon
- Exam Date : Soon
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Group-A Posts) : ₹ 500
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Group-B, C Posts) : ₹ 200
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female : ₹ 00
- Pay Fee Online.
Post Details || Total : 89
- Minimum Age of the candidate : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the candidate : 30 Years as per crucial date 01.04.2023
- Upper Age Relaxation as per norms of Indian Government.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|Various Group A, B, And C Posts||Vary as Per Post||89|
- Educational Certificate
- Identity Proof (AADHAR Card, Pan Card, Voter Card etc.)
- Passport Size Photo, Signature of Applicant
- Caste certificate if Applicable
- Resident Certificate
IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Selection Process of IIT Delhi Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 contains many following Stages of Recruitment like as :
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Trade/Skill Test if Required
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For More details of selection process, details please go to the official Notification
How to Apply
- Mode of Application :- Online Submission
- Candidate easily fill form by Direct Given Below Link.
- Step 1 : Candidate Fill Application Form.
- Step 2 : Fill all required details Carefully.
- Step 3 : Before Final Submit, Candidate must re-verify own details.
- Step 4 : Candidate pay Fee for Further Processing.
- Step 5 : Candidate must take a printout of the form for further processing.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|