Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 – Registration, Login, Renew Application // Apply in Job fair// @hrex.gov.in
Short Information : Haryana Employment Department has started applications for getting unemployment allowance for all the youth of Haryana who have been registered in the Employment Exchange Before 3 years or More. Youth already taking benefit of unemployment allowance can also renew their registration. Applications for this scheme run by the Employment Department can be applied from November 1 to November 30. Under this scheme ₹ 900 is given to 12th pass, ₹ 1500 to Graduate and ₹ 3000 to Post Graduate Youth. Haryana Government keeps on coming up with many schemes for unemployed youth from time to time, but only those candidates whose name is registered in the Employment Exchange can take advantage of all the schemes. Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
To take advantage of various schemes, the government has started the Haryana Employment Portal, under which if the candidate has been registered with the Employment Exchange for 3 years, then he can take the benefit of unemployment allowance.
The candidate who has been registered in the employment office for 3 years, then according to his qualification, if he is 12th pass, then ₹ 900, if he has done graduation then 1500 rupees and if he has done post graduation then ₹ 3000 unemployment allowance is given.
Complete information related to Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate easily know about eligibility verification and other information in this article. Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
Some features of this Yojana
- Under this scheme, youth who have done 10th, 12th from Open Board and Graduate, Post Graduation from Distance Mode can also apply in it. This feature makes this Yojana different from the Saksham Yojana.
- This scheme is different from Saksham Yojana and the youth who is taking benefit of Saksham Yojana cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, honorarium of ₹ 6000 is not given like Saksham Yojana.
Term & Condition for Avail this Scheme
- Applicant should be domicile of Haryana.
- The applicant should be registered with any Employment Exchange in the State for a minimum period of 3 years as on 1st November of each year.
- The annual family income from all sources including that of spouse should not exceed Rs. 300000/- and the family should not have residential or commercial property exceeding Rs. 10.00 Lakh in value or agriculture land in excess of 2 hectares.
- The applicant should be in the age group of 21-35 year.
- The applicant should not be student / trainee / apprentice.
- The applicant should not be employed.
- The applicant should not be a self-employed.
- The applicant should not be a dismissed Government employee.
- Application Start Date : 01 November 2022
- Application Last Date : 30 November 2022
- Application Fee : 0Rs/-
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account of Punjab National Bank.
- Self Declaration For Unemployment Allowance in Old UEA Scheme.
- Attestation of Residential or Commercial Property by Revenue Authority.
- Employment Identity Card.
- Educational Certificates.
- Photo of Applicant
Documents required for the applicants who are applying UEA for First time
1. UEA Self Declaration Form for New request for Unemployment Allowance (online application form will be available on Saral Portal)
2. Attestation of Residential or Commercial Property by Revenue Authority
3. Three Years Old (on Nov 1st ) Verified ID card of Employment Registration on https://hrex.gov.in
4. Haryana Domicile Certificate
5. Self Attested copies of all the educational certificates
6. Ration Card (In case of married females upload In-laws Ration Card (Joint and Separate))
7. Photograph of the applicant
8. Caste certificate (if applicable)
9. PNB bank Aadhaar linked A/c Passbook (if Citizen has already bank account else he/she
may submit application without bank details, re uploading option will be provided and he/she may upload it upto 15 Dec.)
10. Signature of the applicant
11. Signature/Thumb impression of Head of Family
Documents required for the applicants who are already receiving UEA
1. Self Declaration For Already Receiving Unemployment Allowance in Old UEA Scheme
Self Declaration For Already Receiving Unemployment Allowance in Old UEA Scheme
2. Three Years Old (on Nov 1st ) Verified ID card of Employment Registration
3. PNB bank Aadhaar linked A/c Passbook
Allowance Detail After Renewal of 3 Years
|Qualification||Allowance given After 3 Year of Registration|
|12th||900 Rs per Month|
|Graduate||1500 Rs per Month|
|Post Graduate||3000 Rs per Month|
How to Apply for Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
- Firstly go on given below Registration link.
- Candidate Login their ID. After Login, Candidate Click on “Apply for Services – Apply for All Available Services – Search Service – Unemployment Allowance. All Related Images Given Below.
- After that fill your Family Id and Select Candidate for fetching details.
- After that All personal detail show on your Screen. Verify all details carefully. if any error in personal detail, go on PPP Portal for Correction.
- After that Candidate fill Education Details, Member Details, Resident Details etc.
- Upload All Required Documents.
- At last, Click on Final Submit Button. Take a printout of this form for further Reference.
Note : Candidate must submit there final print in Described Employment Exchange with all related document which is mention in Final Print.
|Sr. No.||Document Name||Action|
|1||Self Declaration For Unemployment Allowance in Old UEA Scheme||Download|
|2||Attestation of Residential or Commercial Property by Revenue Authority||Download|
|3||Punjab National Bank Account Details||Download|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Update Photo in ID Card(Most Urgent)||Click Here|
|Forget Password for Old Jobseeker||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|