Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply // Issuance of New or Duplicate Senior Citizen Identity Card (BUS PASS), Required Documents // Apply Online
Short Information :- Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply : Director General State Transport Haryana has invited online applications for fifty percent fare card i.e. fare exemption card (only elderly – केवल बुजुर्ग महिला एवं पुरुष). Haryana Government has ordered the General Manager of Roadways Depots of all districts to issue 50% fare card i.e. fare waiver card, this card will be made for the elderly (both male and female) of 60 years or more. Elder (बुजुर्ग) must be a resident of Haryana. Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply
Full information related to Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate also know about Age limit, Eligibility and other information in this article . Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply
Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply
Important information for making bus pass for senior citizens above 60 years :
- It is mandatory for senior citizens above 60 years of age to register themselves on the department’s website to get 50 percent discount bus pass. During Registration, check your Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Village Name, Date of birth etc.
- After registration, it is mandatory to apply online on department’s website by choosing the option of Senior Citizen Bus Pass either by itself or through Common Service Center (CSC).
- During the senior citizen online application, make sure to upload / get the desired documents completely uploaded on department’s portal.
- The application will be rejected in case of not uploading the desired documents / not uploading clearly during the application.
From April 1, 2023, the government has given exemption in half the fare to people above the age of 60 years. Haryana Transport department will make cards for elders above 60 years, they will be able to travel in government and private buses only by showing the card.
Now a separate card will be made for senior citizens above 60 years of age to travel at half fare in buses. Elderly people without card will not be able to travel on half fare in roadways & Private buses. These cards will be issued by the Roadways Department at every depot level. For this, first application has to be made on the website of the department. Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass Apply
जिला स्तर के डिपो के पास पहुंचेगा। वहां पर डिपो में वेरिफिकेशन के बाद जीएम की ओर से कार्ड जारी कर दिया जाएगा।
- Online Apply Start Date for make Senior Citizen Bus Pass : 01 April 2023
- Last Date : No last Date for this Scheme (As Per Current Notification).
- General / BCA/ BCB / EWS : 00 Rs./-
- SC / Female / PH / : 00 Rs./-
- No fee for any Category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit for filling Senior Citizen Bus Pass Form : 60 Years.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
- Aadhar Card & Any Other Valid Identity Card.
- Age Proof Document.
- Applicant Data verified in Family Information Data Repository (FIDR) database.
How to Fill Online Form For Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass
- Mode of Fill Form:- Through Online medium.
Some Steps & Images for Your Help for Fill Online Form For Haryana Roadways Senior Citizen Bus Pass
- Firstly Click on Below Register Link & Register Himself (Check your Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Village Name, Date of birth etc.) See Below.
- Login Your-Self with Using Email or Phone Number & Password + Fill Captcha.
- Select PPP Yes & Select Senior Citizen Bus Pass
- Fill PPP ID → Fill Received OTP → Click on Submit Button.
- All Family Member Details Show on Portal → Select Member → Fetch Data → Upload Documents → Final Submit.
How to Download Haryana Senior Citizen Bus Pass After Approval
- Check Status of Your Application to click on Pass Issuance History. You See also Above Image.
- If your Application is Approved, Contact Your Depot for Collect Senior Citizens Bus Pass.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whats-app Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|