Haryana Ration Card Apply Online 2022 – Add Member, Delete Member, Address Change
Short Information :Haryana government has started another new portal, this portal provides facilities related to ration card and old age widow disabled pension. Through this portal, any resident of Haryana who has a family identity card and wants to remove any problem related to ration card or pension, then he can easily remove it. Haryana Ration Card Apply Online 2022 – Add Member Delete Member Address Change
Through this portal, any ration card holder can add name to the ration card and if someone has died then he can also get the name deducted. Apart from this, the government has given the opportunity to change the address and income in the ration card through this portal. This is a good facility of the Haryana government, under which the works which were not being done on the portal which were closed for the last 1 year, will be able to be done through this portal and the residents of Haryana will be able to get the benefit of every facility easily.Haryana Ration Card Apply Online 2022 – Add Member Delete Member Address Change
Complete Information about PARIVAR PEHCHAN PATRA GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL Portal is available on the haryanaalert.com Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information. Haryana Ration Card Apply Online 2022 – Add Member Delete Member Address Change
PPP Services Grievance Redressal Facility
Citizen can visit the website i.e. https://haryanaalert.com/ for all
type of grievances with are linked with PPP driven services. At present
citizens can raise the grievances for below services:
- Divyang Pension.
- Old Age Samman Allowance.
- Ration Card (PDS).
- Widow Pension.
How to Add Grievance
- Step 1.Visit the website which is given below.
- Step 2. Click on “Add/view Grievance” option at home page & at main menu also
- Step 3. Enter your Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) id or Aadhaar id.
- Step 4. Verify your PPP id or Aadhaar id via OTP. (OTP will be coming on registered mobile number or on Head of the Family member registered number.)
- Step 5: Once PPP id / Aadhaar id is validated, citizen can see Head of Family member name and registered address. User need to select “Name of Service.
- Step 6: Provide the necessary information as defined, services wise.
- Step 7: Provide supportive documents, as defined, service wise
- Step 8: Submit the grievance
- Step 9: Ticket d will be generated for future reference to track your grievance and its status
- Step 10 : User will be receiving the SMS with confirmation of logging the grievance date, time and it’s tracking id.
|Ration Card services
|Pension Service (Old Age Pension, Widow Pension, Disability Pension)
|How to Apply Service
Follow Haryanaalert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Subscribe Youtube Channel