Haryana Post Matric Scholarship – Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2023-24, Haryana Post Matric Scholarship
Information : Haryana Post Matric Scholarship :- Director General Higher Education, Haryana, Shiksha Sadan, Panchkula, Welfare Of Scheduled Caste And Backward Classes Department, Haryana has invites application for Scholarship for those students who are residents of Haryana and who want to pursue their higher studies from any Govt. & Govt. Aided / Self Financing Colleges are Present in Haryana or outside Haryana for the academic session of 2023-24 and his / her mother’s father’s (Family Income) annual income is less than 2.50 Lakhs.
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship – Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2023-24 : Schedule Caste (SC) & Backward Caste (BC-A & BC-B) Category Candidate can apply for this Scholarship. The detailed notification for Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2023 – Haryana Post Matric Scholarship is available on Haryanaalert.com portal. All Interested and Eligible Candidate Check Notification from 01 August 2023. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Form from 01 August 2023. The last date for submission of Haryana Post Matric Scholarship applications is Update Soon. Department of Higher Education, Haryana has published notification for PMS Scholarship 2023-24. Haryana Post Matric Scholarship
Complete information related to Haryana Post Matric Scholarship is available on the haryanaalert.com. Other more Information Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information are mention in this article. Haryana Post Matric Scholarship
|Department||Department of Higher Education, Haryana|
|Scheme Name||Har Chhatra-vratti Scholarship Scheme Haryana|
|Application Start Date||01 August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply Application Form||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
- Notification Released : 01 August 2023
- Application Start Date : 1 August 2023
- Application Submission Last Date : Update Soon
- No Fee for Any Candidate
Important Notes & Eligibility : Scholarship for those students who belongs to SC/BC Family and his / her mother’s father’s annual income is less than 2,50,000 RS.
Scholarship Amount : Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 12000/- or Fee Amount
- Family ID
- Photo, Sign
- Educational Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Category Certificate
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Income Certificate
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- Father Death Certificate (If Father has Died)
- BPL Ration Card (In case of BPL Category)
- Identity Proof (AADHAR Card, Voter Card etc.)
- Aadhaar seeding with NPCI mapping form
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Form 2023 Notification
How to Apply
- Mode of Application : Through Online medium.
- Step 1 : Student Registration with Using Family Id.
- Step 2 : Check all Fetch Details Carefully and After that Candidate Fill Application Form.
- Step 3 : Before Final Submit, Candidate must be Verify All Details.
- Step 4 : Take a Print-Out for Further Process and Submit in College with All Related Documents.
|Registration||Click Here (Soon)|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|