Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 Apply Online
Short Information : Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 Apply Online :- Board of School Education Haryana Invited to Online Application Form for NMMS Examination November 2022. Those 8th Class Candidates Are Passed 7th with 55% (Gen) & 50% (SC/BC) Can Apply Online Form. Please Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online. . Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 Apply Online.
Complete information related to Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 Apply Online is available on the haryanaalert.com Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information. Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 Apply Online.
- Application Start Date : 25 August 2022
- Application Last Date : 04 October 2022
- NMMS EXAM : 20 November 2022
- No Fee For Any Category.
- Apply Online form only.
Total Eligible Student : 2337
- No Criteria
- 7th Passed with Gen 55% & SC/BC 50% Marks Candidate Should Be a Student of Class 8th.
- Latest Photo & Signature
- Bank Account Copy & Aadhar Card
- Domicile & Caste Certificate
- Permanent Mobile Number & Mail ID
- Family Annual Income Less than 1.5 Lakh
- Present 8th & Previous 7th Class Details Etc.
Apply Mode : Online
Some Other Key Points
The National Means and Merit Scholarship Examination is being run by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi, whose objective is to select the talented poor children studying in government-aided schools for their educational development. Under this scheme, examination is conducted to select 2337 eligible students from all over the state. Scholarship Rs.1000 per month for class IX, X, XI and XII.
National Means and Merit Scholarship Examination Eligibility Terms and Conditions
1. To appear in this examination, the students should be studying in class VIII in government-aided schools of the state and they should have passed the seventh class examination from these schools last year. Total annual income of the parents of the candidate from all sources 1,50,001 Should be less than Rs.
2. In this examination, the students selected at the district level will be given scholarship according to the quota of the district. In the above examination, 16 percent reservation has been given to BCA category, 11 percent to BCB category, 20 percent to SC category and 4 percent to physically handicapped category. The rest is normal. Students applying from the reserved category will have to upload the photocopy of the certificate issued by the competent authorities along with the online application form.
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Subscribe You-tube Channel