Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana – Apply Online, Eligibility, Required Documents & Yojana Related Full Process
Short Information :- Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana : Information, Public Relations and Languages Department, Haryana is invite Applications for Free Tirth Yatra for those People whose age is more than 60 Years as One January of Financial Year & family income is less than 1.80 Lakh. Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana aims to enable senior citizens who wish to visit Ayodhya, Varanasi, Nanded Sahib, Patna Sahib, Ajmer Sharif and other such religious places in India. The scheme aims to ensure that travel and local infrastructure constraints do not deter senior citizens from travelling. Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
Government of Haryana Has Released a Notification For new application as per Announcement of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatter. Interested & Eligible Candidate Can Fill Online Form From 05 December 2023. Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
Overview of Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
|Information, Public Relations and Languages Department, Haryana
|Free Tirth Yatra
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|Not Disclosed by Department
|3rd Class AC Tickets
- Application Start Date : 05 December 2023
- Application Last Date : Not Last Date for this Scheme
- Application fee : 00 Rs./-
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
- The applicant must be a bona-fide resident of Haryana and must have a family identity ID verified to this effect.
- The applicant must have completed 60 years of age (as on 1 January of the year in which the application is made to avail the benefits of the scheme). Age relaxation may be given to the spouse accompanying the applicant.
- The applicant can avail the benefits of the scheme once every three years.
- Applicant’s family income from all known sources should be up to Rs 1.8 lakh per Annum as verified by PPP.
How much Benefits or Assistance Provided
- Government will bear the cost of rail travel (to and fro) in AC Third Tier to Ayodhya, Varanasi, Nanded Sahib, Patna Sahib, Ajmer Sharif and other such destinations in India.
- The Government will also bear the cost of transportation from the place of residence to the train journey starting station at the standard rates fixed by the Government. This cost will be reimbursed to the applicant after confirmation of completion of the journey in the bank account linked to the applicant’s family identity card.
- The facility of attendant to accompany the applicant can be availed by the applicant above 80 years of age through online payment of 50% of the railway ticket fare fee or by depositing the amount in cash at the nearest Antyodaya Saral Centre. The attendant must be a bona fide resident of Haryana with Family Identity Card ID.
How to Apply for Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Firstly visit on Below Link.
- Login with Your Details & Fill Family id and fetch data.
- Fill all required details according as application form.
- Before Final submitting of application, Candidate must be verify all details carefully.
- Candidate must be taken a Printout for Further Process.
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Facebook Group
|Subscribe You-tube Channel