Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme – Application Form
Short Information : Haryana Women Development Corporation invites applications for free driver training or self defense training scheme. Only Female candidate can apply in this scheme. All Interested and Eligible female Candidate Check Notification from 23 July 2022. Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme
Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam, Panchkula is providing 21 days driver training and self defense training for girls and women. The program is being started at Bahadurgarh (Maruti Suzuki Training Center) and Kaithal (Ashok Leyland Driver Training Institute) for permanent residents of Haryana BPL families (Below Poverty Line).
For this training, in the first phase, Government Covered candidates of Kaithal, Jhajjar, Rohtak, Jind and Panipat districts only. Those Candidates can only apply in 1st Phase.
Complete information related to Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate easily know about eligibility, verification and other information in this article. Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme
- Notification Released : 23 July 2022
- Last Date for Apply : 22 August 2022
- General : 00/- Rs
- BCA / BCB / EWS / SC / PH : 00/- Rs
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit – 45 Years
- For More Information Read Official Notice.
Candidate should have passed following qualifications for this training program :-
- 12th pass (Preference will be given to higher educational qualification)
- Must have good vision (not color blind) and holder of valid learner’s license
Candidate should have complete following criteria for this training program :-
- Domicile of Haryana State
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) or family whose Annual Verified Income is less than 1.80 lakh in Parivaar Pehchan Patra are Eligible
- Haryana Resident Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Family Id (Parivaar Pehchan Patra)/BPL Card
- Age Proof (10th Certificate is also Valid)
- Learner License / LMV / HMV
Incentive Also Given by Government
During the training period, each trainee will be given a stipend of Rs.1,000/- and will also be provided with free food and accommodation.
Selection Process for Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme 2022
The Selection Process of Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme contains :
- Preference will be given to Higher Educational Qualification Candidates
- Document Verification
- Other selection process details, please go to the official Notification/ Website.
How to Apply for Haryana Mahila Vikas Nigam Free Driving Training Scheme
- Mode of Application : Through Offline / Online / By Post.
- Online and Offline applications (as per attached performa) from eligible candidates of Kaithal, Jhajjar, Rohtak, Jind and Panipat districts only till date 22.08.2022 (as per attached performa) completely column wide, duly filled and attested copies of desired certificates. Including e-mail – [email protected] registered dhak and are invited manually in the respective district offices. Applications received after the due date 22.08.2022 will not be accepted. It is mandatory for the interested eligible applicant to enclose the telephone number, e-mail address and attested copies of certificates issued by the competent authority, otherwise the applications will not be accepted.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|