Special facilities for female trainees in ITI
Centralized admission in all government and private industrial training institutes will be done in four or more online admission counseling on the basis of state level combined merit list and admission form will be filled only once on the online portal www.itiharyanaadmissions.nic.in. Even after four centralized admission phases, if seats remain vacant in the institutes, fresh applications may be considered.
The first three online admission phase is only for the candidates resident of Haryana. Applications made by applicants from other states will also be included in the combined merit list for the fourth online admission. If the seats remain vacant in the institutes even after providing the fourth admission counseling opportunity on the basis of the combined merit list, then the information regarding admission against these vacant seats will be made available on the admission/departmental website.
Note: The number of business units running in any institution and the admission capacity of the unit can be increased or decreased by the department at any time during the admission process, any business can be closed and new business can also be started. During the admission process, new state and private industrial training institutes can be started and any institute can also be closed. For any such information, visit the admission portal regularly.
• 33 State ITIs only for women.
• 30% seats reserved for women in co-teaching ITIs.
• Waiver of tuition fee for women.
• 50% seats in all ITIs in Steno Hindi and Steno English professions Reserved for women.
• Tool kit up to Rs.1000 free
• After enrolling girl students in various specialized engineering professions Monthly incentive amount 500 rupees.
• Features for admission of additional incentive amount of 1000 rupees per month to the girl students resident of district Nuh after admission.
• Training facility for a total of 52 engineering and 32 non-engineering trades of one and two years duration.
• Practicals in industrial establishments under dual training system in 40 trades By 83 state ITI institutes of the state to provide training Agreement with about 200 industrial establishments Stipend to SC, BC and handicapped trainees up to Rs. 1000 for scheduled caste students and female trainees.
free tool kit
• 10th / 12th conditional equivalence to ITI pass students / girls by the Board of Education, Bhiwani.Facility of apprenticeship to ITI pass students.
• Two job fairs every quarter in all the institutes for the employment of students.
• Discounted Bus Pass Facility
• Nominal Training Fees