Haryana Employment Department Registration – हरियाणा रोजगार कार्यालय में नाम दर्ज करे // Registration, Login, Renew Application // Apply in Job fair// @hrex.gov.in
Short Information : Haryana Government keeps on coming up with many schemes for unemployed youth from time to time, but only those candidates whose name is registered in the Employment Exchange can take advantage of all the schemes. Haryana Employment Department Registration
To take advantage of various schemes, the government has started the Haryana Employment Portal, under which if the candidate has been registered with the Employment Exchange for 3 years, then he can take the benefit of unemployment allowance.
The candidate who has been registered in the employment office for 3 years, then according to his qualification, if he is 12th pass, then ₹ 900, if he has done graduation then 1500 rupees and if he has done post graduation then ₹ 3000 unemployment allowance is given.
Complete information related to Haryana Employment Department Registration is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate easily know about eligibility verification and other information in this article. Haryana Employment Department Registration
- Application Start Date : You can fill form any time
- Application Last Date : No last date for this application
- Application Fee : 0Rs/-
- Parivar Pehchan Patra(PPP)
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Mobile No. & Email Id for Registration or Further Login
- Category Certificate if any
- Educational Certificate
- Experience Certificate if any not Mandatory
- Photo of Applicant
Allowance Detail After Renewal of 3 Years
|Qualification||Allowance given After 3 Year of Registration|
|12th||900 Rs per Month|
|Graduate||1500 Rs per Month|
|Post Graduate||3000 Rs per Month|
How to Apply for Haryana Employment Department Registration
- Firstly go on given below Registration link.
- Fill Your Mobile Number & Mail id for Verification.
- After that fill your Family Id and Select Candidate for fetching details.
- After that All personal detail show on your Screen. Verify all details carefully. if any error in personal detail, go on PPP Portal for Correction.
- After that Candidate fill Education Details, Residental Details, Job Prefrence etc.
- At last, Click on Final Submit Button. Take a printout of this form for further Refrence.
How to Update Photo in Employment Id Card
- Candidate Login in Portal with help of User Name & Password.
- After that Candidate Click on Profile Management → Update Profile Photo → Select File
- After that Candidate Profile Photo Update in his id Card. You can easily check this Update to download Id Card.
Note : Candidate must submit there final print in desribed employment exchange with all related document which is mention in Final Print.
|Update Photo in ID Card(Most Urgent)||Click Here|
|Forget Password for Old Jobseeker||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Offical Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryanaalert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|