Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023 – Registration Start For Kharif 2023 Season (फसल अवशेष प्रबंधन खरीफ 2023 @Rs. 1000/- प्रति एकड़)
Short Information :- Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023 : AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT HARYANA invited online applications for an incentive of @ Rs. 1000/- per acre admissible to in-situ & ex-situ management of paddy crop residue. This portal is now open , register on this Portal to take advantage of the all schemes. The last date for Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023 – For Kharif Season applications is 31 October 2023.
The incentive will be disbursed in the farmers/ beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT after physical verification.. The detailed notification for Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif is released by AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT HARYANA. Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023
Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023
The farmer registration is mandatory on www.agriharyana.gov.in to get the benefit of the scheme. The funds will be provided under the State plan scheme for management of crop residue for the year 2023-24.
Full information related to Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate also know about eligibility, required documents and other information in this article . Haryana Crop Residue Managaement Kharif 2023
- Application Start Date : 12 September 2023
- Application Last Date : 31 October 2023
- E-kshatipurti Portal Registration Start : 03/10/23
- Mobile No.
- MFMB Registration.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
- Bank Passbook.
- Tube-well Connection If any.
- Land Holding Certificate (फरद/जमाबन्दी).
इन दस्तावेजों की जरूरत
- आवेदक का आधार कार्ड।
- मोबाइल नंबर जरूरी है।
- निवास प्रमाण पत्र, पहचान पत्र
- जमीन संबंधित दस्तावेज
- परिवार पहचान पत्र
- बैंक अकाउंट की जानकारी और मोबाइल नंबर
The details of incentives admissible during the current F.Y. are as under:
- Ex-situ management of paddy crop residue by making bales@ Rs. 1000/- per acre. As per the revised modalities/process flow there is a provision of incentives to FPOS/Registered Societies after taking consent of the farmer.
- In-situ management of paddy crop residue @ Rs. 1000/- per acre admissible to only non-basmati and muchhal variety of paddy by combination of machines having Happy Seeder, Super Seeder, Reversible M.B. Plough & Zero till Seed cum Fertilizer Drill.
- The verification will be made by village level committee based on the field visit and GPS location based photograph of operation at farmer field followed by approval of DLEC.
- It must be ensured that farmers availing benefit under the scheme are not involved in crop residue/stubble burning.
How to Apply
- Click in the Farmers section of the APPLY FOR AGRICULTURE SCHEMES.
- After that go to the Farmer Registration column.
- Log in here by filling mobile number/MFMB ID/ PPP ID and captcha.
- Fill all the details that will be asked here and save it.
- If you have any problem then contact on toll free number 1800/1802060.
|Apply for incentive of @ Rs. 1000/- per acre||Click Here|
|Check EkShatipurti Status||Click Here|
|Apply Online on MFMB||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe YOUTUBE Channel||Click Here|