Haryana College UG Merit List 2023 – Download DHE Admission All College 2nd Merit List & Make ABC ID for Documents, Fee Payment, Defer Seat
Short Information :- Haryana College UG Merit List 2023 : Department of Higher Education Haryana invites applications for Admission in UG Courses in various college of Haryana for session 2023-24. Department of Higher Education (DHE) HARYANA will be Released a 1st Merit List for UG Courses at 12 July 2023. 2nd Merit list will also published at 20 July 2023. After Remaining seats, Open Counselling will be held in Colleges for Admission. The detailed notification for Haryana College UG Merit List 2023 is released by Department of Higher Education (DHE) Haryana which is given Below. Haryana College UG Merit List 2023
Complete information related to Haryana College UG Merit List 2023 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate easily know about eligibility verification and other information in this article. Haryana College UG Merit List 2023
|Admission Organization||Centralized College Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2023|
|Mode of Apply Application Form||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Whats-app Group||Click Here|
- Application Start Date : 17 June 2023
- Application Last Date : 10 July 2023
- Online Document Verification: 17 June – 11 July 2023
- 1st Merit List Date For Admission : 12 July 2023
- 2nd Merit List Date For Admission : 20 July 2023
- General BCA / BCB / EWS : 100 Rs/-
- SC / PH / Female Candidate : 50 Rs/-
- Pay the Admission Fee After Merit Declared through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other Payment method which is acceptable by portal of DHE Haryana.
Admission Schedule for UG Courses (2023-24)
|1||Filling up of College Profile
(Details of College, Admission Nodal Officers, College Bank Details, Courses, Subject Combinations, Seats, Fee etc.)
|12.06.2023 to 15.06.2023|
|2||Online Registration of Applicants on Online Admission Portal||17.06.2023 to 10.07.2023|
|3||Online Documents Verification by Colleges||17.06.2023 to 11.07.2023|
|4||1st Merit List (Provisional/Final)||13.07.2023|
|5||Fee Submission (1st Merit List)||13.07.2023 to 16.07.2023|
|6||2nd Merit List (Provisional/Final)||20.07.2023|
|7||Fee Submission (2nd Merit List)||21.07.2023 to 23.07.2023|
|8||Teaching Term||w.e.f. 24.07.2023|
|9||Open Counselling/Re-opening of Online Admission Portal for Registration for leftover seats||w.e.f. 25.07.2023|
Haryana College UG Merit List Information
- Family Id (Parivaar Pehchan Patra)
- Candidate Recent Photo/Signature
- Educational Certificates (10th, 12th)
- Migration Certificate (If You Done 12th From Other Board(CBSE, ICSE, RBSE Etc.) Except Board of School Education Haryana)
- Character Certificate
- NCC/NSS, Sports, Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate For Extra Marks Weightage
- Gap Year Certificate If Applicable
- Personal Mobile No & Email Id for Further Process
- Haryana Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate (SC / SC Deprived / BCA / BCB/ PH/ EWS / Tapriwas / Fatherless / Orphan / Widow/ Children of Widow / Ex-Serviceman (ESM) / Dependent of Ex-Serviceman
- Income Certificate for Further Scholarship. Now PPP is also valid for Family Income
Eligibility & Education Criteria
Under Graduate (UG)
Selection Process in Merit List for Admission
The Selection Process of Haryana College UG Merit List 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Online Document Verification.
- Merit list/Admission Counseling List will be Publish on the basis of 12th Marks and Various Weightage No.
- Other selection process details for Admission, please go to the official Notification/ Website.
How to Check Haryana College UG Merit List 2023
- Firstly go on given below Check Merit List Link
- Candidate fill Registration Number and Select UG Courses and Click on Go Button
- Candidate also Check own Name in Merit List by Login on Admission Portal. Login Button Link is also Given Below.
- Candidate also Download Merit List PDF of Various Courses of Various College. All Direct Helpful Link is Given Below for your Help.
- You also Pay your Fee Online Without visiting in College If you are Selected in Merit List
- Candidate take a Fee final printout for further admission process
How to Create ABC ID [For Fee Payment & Document Verification (Mandatory)]
- You can Create ABC ID via Digilocker & ABC Government of India Portal. It is Mandatory for All New Admission Candidates as per guidelines of Government of India.
- Firstly, You can Sign Up with Required Details from Below Link.
- After Sign Up, You can Sign IN & Create ABC ID for Fee Payment & Further Admission Process.
|Check 2nd Merit List
|Pay Admission Fee / Defer Seat||Click Here|
|Sign Up/Registration (ABC ID)||Click Here|
|Sign In (ABC ID)||Click Here|
|Re-verify Merit List||Click Here|
|Download Merit List PDF of All Colleges||Click Here|
|Pay Admission Fee Online, Defer Seat (For 1st Merit List Candidates)||Click Here (Soon)|
|Check Form Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whats-app Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|