Haryana College UG Admission 2022 : Application Form, Admission Date, Eligibility, Last Date Registration, Merit List @DHE College Admission
Short Information : Department of Higher Education Haryana invites applications for Admission in UG Courses in various college of Haryana for session 2022-23. Department of Higher Education (DHE) HARYANA has Released a Notification for Haryna College UG Admission 2022-23 Session. The last date for submission of Haryana College UG Admission applications is 29 October 2022 for Open Counseling. The detailed notification for Haryana College Admission 2022-23 is released by Department of Higher Education (DHE) Haryana . Haryana College UG Admission 2022
Complete information related to Haryana College UG Admission 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate easily know about eligibility verification and other information in this article. Haryana College UG Admission 2022
|Admission Organization||Centralized College Admission|
|Last Date to Apply (Open Counseling)||29 Oct. 2022|
|Mode of Apply Application Form||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
- Application Start Date : 01 August 2022
- Application Last Date : 08 August 2022
- Online Document Verification: 02.08.2022 to 09.08.2022
- 1st Merit List Date For Admission : 12 August 2022
- 2nd Merit List Date For Admission : 19 August 2022
- Open Counseling : 26/08/2022
- Reopening of UG 1st Year Admissions Portal (2022-23) : 12.09.2022 to 16.09.2022
- Reopening of UG 1st Year Admission Portal (2nd Time) : 22.09.2022-24.09.2022
- Reopening of UG 1st Year Admission Portal (3rd Time) : 19.10.2022-29.10.2022
- Portal Open for Paying Fee (Only for 2nd & 3rd Year Candidates) : 19.10.2022-31.10.2022
- General BCA / BCB / EWS : 100 Rs/-
- SC / PH / Female Candidate : 50 Rs/-
- Pay the Admission Fee After Merit Declared through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other Payment method which is acceptable by portal of DHE Haryana.
- No Age Limit.
- More Information Read Official Notice.
- Family Id (Parivaar Pehchan Patra)
- Candidate Recent Photo/Signature
- Educational Certificates (10th, 12th)
- Migration Certificate (If You Done 12th From Other Board(CBSE, ICSE, RBSE Etc.) Except Board of School Education Haryana)
- Character Certificate
- NCC/NSS, Sports, Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate For Extra Marks Weightage
- Gap Year Certificate If Applicable
- Personal Mobile No & Email Id for Further Process
- Haryana Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate (SC / SC Deprived / BCA / BCB/ PH/ EWS / Tapriwas / Fatherless / Orphan / Widow/ Children of Widow / Ex-Serviceman (ESM) / Dependent of Ex-Serviceman
- Income Certificate for Further Scholarship
- Bank Passbook अगर खुद का बैंक अकाउंट नहीं है तो माता पिता का लगाए
Eligibility & Education Criteria
Under Graduate (UG)
Reopening of UG 1st Year Admissions Portal (2022-23) Notification
Selection Process in Merit List for Admission
The Selection Process of Haryana College UG Admission 2022-23 includes the following Stages:
- Merit list/Admission Counseling List will be Publish on the basis of 12th Marks.
- Document Verification.
- Other selection process details for Admission, please go to the official Notification/ Website.
How to Apply for Haryana College UG Admission 2022
- Firstly go on given below Apply link.
- Candidate fill All Mandatory Details for Registration.
- Check Your Personal Details carefully Before Submit.
- After Filling All Details, Click on Submit Button.
- Candidate take a final printout for further admission process.
|2nd Year Candidate Pay Fee (Last Date Extended upto 31.10.2022)||Click Here|
|Reopening of UG 1st Year Admissions Portal (2022-23) Notice||Click Here|
|Open Counseling Apply||Click Here|
|Pay 2nd & 3rd Admission Fee ( Last Date Extended 17/08/2022 )||Click Here|
|Check Form Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|