Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022 – Haryana Post Matric Scholarship
Information : Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022 :- Director General Higher Education, Haryana, Shiksha Sadan, Panchkula, Welfare Of Scheduled Caste And Backward Classes Department, Haryana has invites application for Scholarship for those students who are residents of Haryana and who want to pursue their higher studies from any Govt. & Govt. Aided / Self Financing Colleges are Present in Haryana or outside Haryana for the academic session of 2022-23 and his / her mother’s father’s (Family Income) annual income is less than 2.50 Lakhs.
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022 – Haryana Post Matric Scholarship : Schedule Caste (SC) & Backward Caste (BC-A & BC-B) Category Candidate can apply for this Scholarship. The detailed notification for Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022 – Haryana Post Matric Scholarship is available on Haryanaalert.com portal. All Interested and Eligible Candidate Check Notification from 14 September 2022. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Form from 16 September 2022. The last date for submission of Haryana Post Matric Scholarship applications is 10 April 2023. Department of Higher Education, Haryana has published notification for PMS Scholarship 2022-23. Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022
Complete information related to Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Other more Information Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information are mention in this article. Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022
|Department||Department of Higher Education, Haryana|
|Scheme Name||Har Chhatra-vratti Scholarship Scheme Haryana|
|Application Start Date||16 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 April 2023|
|Mode of Apply Application Form||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
- Notification Released : 14 September 2022
- Application Start Date : 16 September 2022
- Application Submission Last Date : 10 April 2023 (Extended)
- No Fee for Any Candidate
Important Notes & Eligibility : Scholarship for those students who belongs to SC/BC Family and his / her mother’s father’s annual income is less than 2,50,000 RS.
Scholarship Amount : Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 12000/- or Fee Amount
- Family ID
- Photo, Sign
- Educational Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Category Certificate
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Income Certificate
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- Father Death Certificate (If Father has Died)
- BPL Ration Card (In case of BPL Category)
- Identity Proof (AADHAR Card, Voter Card etc.)
- Aadhaar seeding with NPCI mapping form
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Haryana 2022 Notification
How to Apply
- Mode of Application : Through Online medium.
- Step 1 : Student Registration with Using Family Id.
- Step 2 : Check all Fetch Details Carefully and After that Candidate Fill Application Form.
- Step 3 : Before Final Submit, Candidate must be Verify All Details.
- Step 4 : Take a Print-Out for Further Process and Submit in College with All Related Documents.
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|