CRCS Sahara Refund Portal – Apply Online, Eligibility, Required Documents
Short Information :- CRCS Sahara Refund Portal : CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Launches on 18 July 2023 by Union Home Minister of India for Helping to Refund Back of depositors of the Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies. All the depositors of the Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies can claim their refund in 45 days as per Direction of Supreme Court of India. Now All Depositors/Applicant can Apply for their refund on Portal as Per Direction of Government of India. CRCS Sahara Has Released a Notification For new application for Refund of depositors.
Some Other Information of CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
As a part of these initiatives and for redressal of grievances of genuine members/depositors of Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies for payment of their valid deposits, Ministry of Cooperatives filed a petition in Hon’ble Supreme Court Wherein Hon’ble Supreme Court vide its order dated 29.03.2023 directed transfer of Rs.5000 crores from “Sahara-SEBI Refund Account” to the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) for disbursement of valid dues of bona fide depositors of Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies in the most transparent manner and on proper identification and proof of depositor’s identity and deposit. On submission of evidence and proof of their claims, the same will be deposited directly into their respective bank accounts. CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Overview
|Name of the Portal||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Portal Launch Date||July 18, 2023|
|Eligibility||Open to Sahara’s 10 crore depositors whose investment time has expired|
|Join Whats-app Group||Click Here|
- Deposit Account Number
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar (Mandatory)
- Membership Number
- Certificate of Deposit/Passbook
- PAN Card (if the claim amount exceeds Rs. 50,000)
How to Apply for CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
- Visit the official website or Below Link.
- All Depositors Register himself using your Aadhaar number, mobile number, Verify your email address and other required details.
- Log in to your account using your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- Firstly Candidate must be Review the portal’s instructions and Fill the online refund request form as per Required Performa of Application.
- Upload all necessary documents in Prescribed Format.
- Before Final submitting of application, Candidate must be verify all details carefully.
|Depositor Registration||Click Here|
|Depositor Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए सम्पर्क करे||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|