Ayushman Haryana Chirayu Yojana Grievance Portal – PARIVAR PEHCHAN PATRA GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Short Information :Haryana government has started another new portal, this portal provides facilities related to Ration card and OLD AGE SAMMAN Allowance, Widow Pension, Disabled pension & Ayushman Bharat Chirayu Haryana Scheme. Through this portal, any resident of Haryana who has a family identity card and wants to remove any problem related to Ration Card or Pension & Ayushman Bharat Scheme, then he can easily remove it. Through this Portal, You can Raise a Ticket for Grievance. Ayushman Haryana Chirayu Yojana Grievance Portal
Through this portal, Any ration Card holder can add name to the ration card and Any Ayushman Bharat Scheme Family can add member in Scheme through Grievance. If someone has died then he can also get the name deducted from both of this Scheme. Apart from this, the government has given the opportunity to change the address and income in the ration card and Ayushman Bharat Scheme through this portal. This is a good facility of the Haryana government, under which the works which were not being done on the portal which were closed for the last 1 year, will be able to be done through this portal and the residents of Haryana will be able to get the benefit of every facility easily. Ayushman Haryana Chirayu Yojana Grievance Portal
Complete Information about PARIVAR PEHCHAN PATRA GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL Portal is available on the haryanaalert.com Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information. Ayushman Haryana Chirayu Yojana Grievance Portal
PPP Services Grievance Redressal Facility
Citizen can visit the website i.e. https://haryanaalert.com/ for all type of grievances with are linked with PPP driven services. At present citizens can raise the grievances for below services :
- Divyang Pension.
- Old Age Samman Allowance.
- Ration Card (PDS).
- Widow Pension.
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme (Chirayu Haryana)
How to Add Grievance
- Step 1.Visit the website which is given below.
- Step 2. Click on “Add/view Grievance” option at home page & at main menu also
- Step 3. Enter your Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) id or Aadhaar id.
- Step 4. Verify your PPP id or Aadhaar id via OTP. (OTP will be coming on registered mobile number or on Head of the Family member registered number.)
- Step 5: Once PPP id / Aadhaar id is validated, citizen can see Head of Family member name and registered address. User need to select “Name of Service.
- Step 6: Provide the necessary information as defined, services wise.
- Step 7: Provide supportive documents, as defined, service wise
- Step 8: Submit the grievance
- Step 9: Ticket d will be generated for future reference to track your grievance and its status
- Step 10 : User will be receiving the SMS with confirmation of logging the grievance date, time and it’s tracking id.
Note : AYUSHMAN BHARAT SCHEME GRIEVANCE IMAGES :
|Ayushman Card Grievance Service||Click Here|
|Ration Card Grievance services||Click Here|
|Pension Service (Old Age Pension, Widow Pension, Disability Pension) Grievance Service||Click Here|
|How to Apply Service||Download Pdf|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|