AWES Recruitment 2022 – Notification Released for Online Screening Test for Army Public School (APS) Eligibility, Qualification, Apply Online, Admit Card & Download Notification
Short Information : AWES Recruitment 2022 – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invites application for various teaching posts including the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT) in various Army Public Schools (APS) of India. The detailed notification for AWES Recruitment 2022 is available on Haryanaalert.com portal. Eligible Candidate Can Fill form from 25 August 2022. The last date for submission of AWES Recruitment 2022 applications is 05 October 2022. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has published notification for PGT, TGT, PRT Post. AWES Recruitment 2022
Complete information related to AWES Recruitment 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Other more Information regarding this Bharti Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information are Fully mention in this article. AWES Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT)|
|Job Location (Work Place)||All India|
|Start Online Application||25 August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05 October 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
- Notification Released : 25 August 2022
- Application Start Date : 25 August 2022 at 10:00 am
- Application Last Date : 05th October 2022 up to 11:59 pm
- Admit Card : 20 October 2022
- Exam Date : 05-06 November 2022
- Gen / OBC / EWS : ₹ 385/-
- SC / ST : ₹ 385/-
Post Details || Total : Update Soon
- Age of the candidate if Less than 5 Years Experience : Maximum 40 Years
- Age of the candidate if More than 5 Years Experience : Maximum 57 Years
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have passed in these Qualification :-
|PRT (Primary Teacher)||Graduation + B.Ed/ D.Ed/ JBT (50% Marks)|
|TGT Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Graduate in Concerned Subject (50% Marks) + B.Ed (50% Marks)|
|PGT Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||PG in Concerned Subject (50% Marks) + B.Ed (50% Marks)|
Note : CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test.
- Photo, Sign
- Educational Certificates
- Valid/Active Mobile No & Email Id for Verification.
- Resident Certificate, Caste Certificate, Sports Certificate, Self-declaration
- Identity Proof (AADHAR Card, Voter Card etc).
AWES Recruitment 2022 Notification
The Selection Process of AWES Recruitment 2022 contains many following Stages of Recruitment like as :
- Written Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Document Verification
- For More details of selection process, details please go to the official Website of AWES
How to Apply
- Mode of Application :- Through Online medium.
- Candidate easily fill form by Direct Given Below Link.
- Step 1 : Candidate Fill Application Form.
- Step 2 : Fill all required details Carefully.
- Step 3 : Before Final Submit, Candidate must re-verify own details.
- Step 4 : Candidate Submit their Application.
- Step 5 : Candidate Submit Application Fee.
- Step 6 : Candidate must take a printout of the form for further processing.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our WHATSAPP Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|