Indian Air Force LDC (Clerk) Recruitment 2022
Short Information : Indian Airforce is invited application for LDC(Clerk) Vacancy on regular basis . The detailed notification for Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment 2022 is available on Haryanaalert.com portal, The last date for submission of Indian Airforce LDC applications is 20/06/2022. The detailed notification for Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment 2022 is released by Indian Airforce (IAF). Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment 2022.
Full information related to Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate also know about age limit, eligibility, qualification, selection procedure and other information in this article . Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment 2022.
- Application Start Date : 21/05/2022
- Application Last Date : 20/06/2022
- Admit Card : Notify Later.
- Exam Date : Notify Later.
- General / OBC / EWS/ ESM : 0 Rs/-
- SC / ST / PWD : NIL
- No Application Fee for any Post.
Age Limit – 18-25 (As on 28.11.2021)
- Age Limit For Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment 2022 : 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules/Norm of Indian Airforce LDC Recruitment .
Candidate should have passed in following Critera :
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||4 (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-2)||12th Pass + Typing @35wpm in English or @30wpm in Hindi|
Indian Air Force LDC (Clerk) Recruitment 2022 Notification
The Selection Process of Indian Air Force LDC (Clerk) Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam.
- Typing / Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Step 1 :- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Step 2 :- Fill up the form attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Candidates are required to superscribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category …………….., “AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Step 4 :- Send the duly filled application form to the “Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010” through the Registered post along with acknowledgment.
- Eligible candidates can apply Offline through Speed Post/Registered Post.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Offical Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryanaalert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|