Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023 – Apply Online, Last Date, Required Documents
Short Information :- Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023 : Haryana State government’s plan to provide 75 percent subsidy on surface Monoblock and submersible solar pumps of 3 HP to 10 HP capacity for irrigation to the farmers of the state. In this phase, applications are invited for installation of solar pumps on first come first serve basis to apply online. Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023
Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023
Pradhan Mantri Farmer Energy Security & Up Liftment campaign is started by government to install solar pump for save Diesel and Electricity. Government gives 75% Subsidy on 3 HP to 10 HP Solar Pump.
Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency (HAREDA) has Released a Notification for Solar Water Pump on Subsidy. Interested & Eligible Candidate Can Fill Online Form From 23 October 2023. Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023
Complete information related to Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate can Like eligibility, selection procedure and other information for this scheme is available in this article. Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2023
- Application Start Date : 23 October 2023 at 11:00 A.M
- Application Last Date : 14 November 2023 at 10:00 PM
- Selection of Vendor & Pay Benifishary Share : 22-11-2023 to 30-11-2023 (10:00pm)
- Application Fee : 00 Rs/-
Capacity, Cost and Beneficiary Share
Required Documents & Eligibility
- Family ID
- Farmers who do not have electricity/solar pump connection.
- Jamabandi / Fard of agricultural land.
- Micro irrigation system such as seepage, sprinkler irrigation or underground pipeline should be installed in the field or will be installed before installing the pump (certificate / affidavit)
- Paddy growing farmers in whose area the groundwater has fallen below 40 meters are not eligible for this scheme.
For more details contact the office of the Additional Deputy Commissioner of your district. New and Renewable Energy Department, Haryana.
Some Important Information for Selection of Solar Water Pumping Systems :-
- Farmers get 3 H.P. on 75 percent grant amount. to 10 H.P. You can apply for solar pump.
- Existing applicants of electricity based connections (UHBVN / DHBVN) will be given priority for connection of solar pump provided they surrender their existing electricity connections.
- The target beneficiaries of this year will be selected on the basis of annual income and land holding of the family.
- After determining the selected beneficiary price, the applicant will be able to deposit the beneficiary share by visiting the PM KUSUM portal (www.pmkusum.hareda.gov.in) and selecting the company listed by the government, information about which will be received on the registered mobile number.
- Farmers should select the type and pump according to their farm size, water level and water requirement.
- The farmer will only have to get boreholes done in his field, the rest of the pump installation work will be done by the firm.
Information/Instructions for applying Solar Water Pumping Systems from 23/10/2023 to 14/11/2023 : Click Here
|Pay/Deposit Benifishary Share & Vendor Selection||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Beneficiary Share||Click Here|
|Last Date Extend Notice 07.11.23||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryana Alert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You-tube Channel||Click Here|