Haryana NHM 787 MLHP-CUM-CHO Vacancy 2022
Short Information : National Health Mission (NHM) is invited application for MLHP-CUM-CHO post on Contract basis . The detailed notification for Haryana NHM 787 MLHP-CUM-CHO Vacancy 2022 is available on Haryanaalert.com portal.The State Health Society (Haryana) invites applications for 787 posts (771 New + 16 Backlog)* of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM) for providing Comprehensive Primary Health Care Services at “Sub Center level Health & Wellness Centers” (SC-HWC) being upgraded under Ayushman Bharat in 18 Districts, The last date for submission of NHM MLHP-CUM-CHO applications is 06.04.2022. Haryana NHM 787 MLHP-CUM-CHO Vacancy 2022
Complete information related to Haryana NHM 787 MLHP-CUM-CHO Vacancy 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com Like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure and other information. Haryana NHM 787 MLHP-CUM-CHO Vacancy 2022
- Application Start Date : 20/03/2022
- Application Last Date : 06/04/2022
- Date, Time & Venue For OMR Based Exam : 24 April 2022 At Chandigarh / Panchkula 10:30am to 12:30pm
- For Document Verification & Counseling and Signing of for Surety Bond : 02 to 17 May 2022 9:00am to 5:00pm at NHM SHQ Panchkula.
- UR (General Category): Rs.100/-
- BC-A/BC-B/EWS/SC/ PWBD/ FF/ ESM/OSP : Rs.50/-
- Fee Pay Online.
Age Limit – 18-42
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.Upper age relaxation is as per government provisions/rules and as under:
i) Upto five (5) years for SC candidates
ii) Upto three(3) years of OBC candidates
iii) Upto fifteen(15) years for SC-PWD candidates
iv) Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
v) Upto ten(10) years for OC-PWD candidates.
Candidate should have passed in following Critera :
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their Six Months Mid-Level Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any University/Institution assigned by the State.
- B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with Mid-Level Health Providers’ (MLHPs) Course integrated in B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing curriculum; in compliance with the Circular/Notifications (2019) issued by Indian National Nursing Council (New Delhi).
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders.
Other Essential Qualification
a. Hindi/Sanskrit language upto Matriculation level.
b. All selected candidates shall require to be registered with respective Council of Indian Medicines Haryana / Haryana State Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council (Panchkula), or Central Council of Indian Medicines / Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) within two month after joining as MLHP-cum-CHO.
The Selection Process of Haryana NHM 787 MLHP-CUM-CHO Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply Vacancy – Online
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the printout with you for future purposes.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Offical Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryanaalert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|