Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022
Short Information : Agriculture Department Haryana invites applications for Sowing of millet, maize, jowar to farmers. A farmer can get a grant of 10 thousand rupees per acre, maximum benefit of 10 acres which is 1 lakh rupees per farmer. Through DBT in his bank account. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE, HARYANA has Released a Notification for Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022. Interested Candidate Can Fill Online form From 01 June 2022 To 15 July 2022. Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022
Complete information related to Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022 is available on the haryanaalert.com. Candidate easily know about eligibility verification and other information in this article. Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022
- Application Start Date : 01 June 2022
- Application Last Date : 15 July 2022
- Application Fee : No Application Fee for Any beneficiaries
- MFMB ID No, Mobile No, Parivar Pehchan Patra(PPP).
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Bank detail and Mobile Number. One application per
farmer with land record Verified from Patwari.
Subsidy Detail & Guidelines for Farmers & Gaushalas
Special Guidelines for Farmers / Gaushalas :
- In the option asked for green fodder / grain of Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana (millet, maize, jowar), make sure to register the crop for green fodder on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal from 01.06.2022 to 15.07.2022.
- Farmers register their crops after applying for green fodder on my crop, my details, contact the registered cowshed and get their application completed from the authorized person.
- A farmer can get a grant of 10 thousand rupees per acre, maximum benefit of 10 acres which is 1 lakh rupees per farmer. Through DBT in his bank account.
- The registered cowshed will get green fodder from the farmer’s mobile number or his ID from his registered cowshed registered number and mobile number of the authorized person or by clicking on the cowshed from the official section of the portal. Then this process will be considered complete.
- After taking green fodder from the farmer by the cowshed that I have got four, the authorized person of the cowshed will also put it on the portal.
- Farmers and Registered Gaushala For more information, contact the website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department at http://fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Registered Gaushalas having less than 100 animals can get fodder at the rate of 10 animals per acre on subsidy from the selected farmer. Gaushala can get maximum 10 acres of fodder.
- The concerned Gaushala will make available the complete information of the selected farmer to the Deputy Agriculture Director concerned by June 30 so that his physical verification can be done on time.
- 9. The quantity and price of fodder will be verified by the concerned Gaushala, after that after physical verification, subsidy will be issued to the farmer through DBT as per the recommendation of the concerned Deputy Agriculture Director.
Note : A farmer can get a grant of 10 thousand rupees per acre, maximum benefit of 10 acres which is 1 lakh rupees per farmer.
Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022 Notification
How to Apply for Haryana Kisan Chara Bijai Yojana 2022
- Firstly go on given below Apply link.
- Candidate fill Mobile No For Registration.
- Fill Captcha & Click on Send Otp.
- Check Your Personal Details carefully.
- Fill Land Details & Crop(Millet, Maize, Jowar)
- After Filling Complete Form, Click On Final Submit Button.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Offical Website||Click Here|
Follow Haryanaalert On
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|